As a request of some clients, B. D. department is negotiating with reputable sources for methanol supply. We are about to show our procedure for this product trading as below:
The buyers are advised that our procedures shall not be discussed or disputed as part of our purchases, all means of verification and in particular control will be done by independent control bodies that is mandatory.
Minimum Quantity: need to be mentioned.
Contract duration: Spot and long-term contract.
Specification: As attached and standard export.
Price net Formula: Plus x% +Platt rate.
Delivery Terms: need to be mentioned.
Payment Terms: y% as advance on Pl, z% (by B.G) on CFR terms (which should be released before discharge and after on board SGS). Other offers need to be negotiated.
Platt Reference: need to be mentioned.
Inspection: Inspection by seller nominated third party Company.
Brokerage and management fee: need to be mentioned.
General procedure: Since the contract will be directed with the main seller so, it will be based on the seller non-negotiable procedure as follow:
- Buyer Should be submitted the LOI together the below Documents and direct to seller official Email:
- Company registration documents
- CEO pass copy
- Bank capability letter (BCL)
- Seller commercial Department will check the received documents and after approval will be sends to seller agent department for registration.
- Seller will issue the registration forms and more required documents list to buyer.
- After completion above items, the seller will offer the available cargo or participate in the tender to the buyer and will offer the cargo to the buyer and will offer the cargo to the buyer in one of these two ways.
- After winning the Thunder (for a long-term contract), the seller will issue a PI/Commercial invoice.
- The buyer will sign the PI/Commercial invoice.
- The buyer sings and return the documents on item 6, and will act in accordance with the payment terms (based on mentioned above) to seller.
- The seller will send the cargo and submit the POP documents and shipping information to the buyer.
- After the shipment done at the port of destination and after CIQ test done, the buyer releases the remaining z% and discharge the cargo.
- The seller issues the remaining POP Document and loading of vessel.
- Both parties will issue any more documents remained.
Highly appreciated of clients and buyers. We are ready to negotiate about chemical products trading with clear format of sell/purchase to develop our business more.